Thursday, October 29, 2009

The mother of all tests

Well, here we are!

Okay, here I am, at least. Welcome to the best blog that doesn't exist...yet!

Yesterday I was driving home from work and I thought to myself, "Self, you should start a blog. Not a lame blog where you post about your feelings because you already have one of those, but a blog that other people might actually read."

I decided that I had a point (I usually do, but sometimes it's difficult to find) and that I should at least give it a try. Since I am a horrible procrastinator (especially when I don't have any deadlines, oh how I miss school) that i might fail, but it's okay.

So here is my attempt at a blog that might actually be read by...someone...anyone. Who knows what the content will be. I can guarantee that the posts will be a variable grab bag of:

  • recipes
  • jokes
  • insight from my very own brain
  • rants
  • pictures
  • sports
  • news
  • and any other random crap that needs to be posted
While I'm working on some interesting content, feel free to browse some of the other fabulous blogs I've linked to or even subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog so you can stay up to date on all of the awesomeness that may turn up.

0 comments: